We carry out all types of dental surgical procedures on the alveolus, including periodontal surgery:
- dealing with atypically placed wisdom teeth, broken crowns, etc.
- surgery on the tip of the tooth root (parallel to previously carried out re-sectioning) in the event that the infection spreads to the area around the tip of the roots and it cannot be cured conservatively
- high attachments to the labial frenulum
- adjustments before preparing a whole removable substitute
- the surgical treatment of periodontitis (covering naked stems, fitting artificial bone to defective bones around the teeth, etc.)
- carrying out tooth implants, including augmentation, that is filling in with artificial or your own bone in places where it is insufficient